Try this exclusive drink from our virtual cocktail class, where Four Seasons mixologists from Baltimore, St. Louis and Washington D.C. muddled and stirred romantic libations in real time to create perfect alcoholic treats. Just in time for Valentine’s Day, mixologist Cory Cuff of Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis brings us his recipe for Seduction.
Tools: Large mixing tin, pint glass, paring knife, citrus juicer, ½ oz (15 ml) & ¾ oz (22 ml) jigger, 1 oz (30 ml) & 2 oz (60 ml) jigger, strainer, wine key, rocks glass, ice
1 oz (30 ml) Mission Point Pinot Noir
2 oz (60 ml) Knob Creek Rye Whiskey
½ oz (15 ml) Mathilde Blackcurrant Liqueuer
½ oz (15 ml) Lemon Juice
1. Using wine key, open the wine.
2. Take bar knife and make lemon twist. Cut lemon in half and juice. Reserve.
3. Measure and combine all ingredients except for lemon twist in Boston Shaker and shake vigorously for 10-15 seconds.
4. Using the strainer, strain the beverage into a rocks glass over fresh ice.
5. Garnish with lemon twist.